MENU

Slide

Sunday, January 06, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Passby: Hello dear, My boy's twentyone! (:

Princedumdum: hello uncle, you very bored is it!

Sher: hey dear, i've got your payment.
Will probably be ordering sooooon,
when there're more orders for tootsie rolls and frooties!
Shipping from US to me will probably be arnd 2-3weeks!
shucks right, i want my candies now!
You can opt for meetup if you want. (:

Anon1: hey dear, kirashoppe is the spree org.
You've got to sign up for an acc in zipia to view! (:

Samantha: soon soon soon! :D
Eh my pedicure coming off alrdy,
like chipped chipped here and there.
Guess it's because of my heels!
let's go shop and do pedi again! hahahas
And you can do your crazy hotpink nail polish. :x

Felicia: I think we did! Hehehe, Childhood friends baby!
Like so amazing one uh,
one minute powder powder,
one minute pop pop pop, SEA MONKEYS!

Yelrihs: Wahh you're damn sua ku!
No childhood leh dear, sea monkey leh!



I woke up in a daaaamn bad way today,
and it got me in a really bad mood. ):
The damn postman lah, it was arnd 11plus,
and he was like banging so hard on my front door
it woke me up in a state of shock!
like, " WHAT WHAT?! WHAT THE F HAPPENED?"
And here comes my leeeeggings, really comfy! :D

Shiaaaaat, i slept at 4plus, only slept for like 7 hours
So not enooooough can, i intended to sleep till 1plus. o.0
I NEED SLEEP!

So anyway, boyf went to lunar to watch
sugi & wenhai perform last night,
And he got freaking drunk and when
i called him he was like saying all sorts of
nonsense and being cold to me. Wth.
he can't drink at all lah. Arse, So pissed.

So he made it up to me by being suuuuper
duper sweet today. hehehe,
we went to marina square & our lunch in secret recipe.



I'm damn moody and grumpy cos i woke up
on the wrong side of the bed, and i'm hungry
and the foods taking sooooo long!

Then we went to all these Gundam/Car models
shop to look for my boy's paint, markers, spray cans
for his stupid gundam model. Suuuuper retarted.
GUYS! 0.o

What's the deal with all these toy models man!
guys can like spend so much on all these weirdies
that will just sit at home and collect dust
after it's completed. Like, WHAT FOR?!

And he strangled me with his arm when i told him
how much i spent this few days again.
Urban Outfitter's having this big ass sales man!
25% discount on top of sales price.
Who can resist please!


Pointelle Frock

Black/Gold tone Carved Bangle


2 sets of Ardells falsies


Sally Hansen Lip Inflation 12 lippies set!





I've a secret fetish!

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...


I LOVE LETTING GO OF HELIUM BALLOONS!
I don't know why but i always feel very happy when i do that.
I want like, lots of helium balloons on my 18th birthday.
Woolala. Eighteen!


I was so pissssed just now, That damn advertlet ad crap,
When you come into my blog
you'll be redirected to another stupid link.
If you face the same problem,
just take out the advertlet html codes.


Gonna be a hair model with rocky on tuesday
for this stylist who does zhang ziyi's hair.
I'm exciteeeed and scared!
I'm hoping for a jappy, chic look.


Okay, church tmr.
Goodnight deaaaaries! (:
Have a great weekend.


No comments: